The Donal C. O’Brien, Jr. Audubon Sanctuary is full of a wide-range of habitats, birds and wildlife. We offer supporters many ways to stay up to date and get involved. By signing up for specialized email lists, you’ll get the information that matters most to you.
- Donal C. O'Brien, Jr. Sanctuary eBulletin - Learn about the research and conservation efforts taking place at the Sanctuary in Corolla and find nature-focused events happening throughout the year.
- Monthly eNewsletter - Keep up-to-date on all that happens with Audubon North Carolina's research, events and volunteer opportunities from the mountains to the coastal plain.
- Action Alerts - Stay on top of policy and advocacy issues in need of your help. Sign up to receive alerts to make a difference for birds and wildlife by sharing your views with lawmakers.
- Coastal Program eBulletin - This bi-monthly email comes sailing into your email box full of timely information about coastal birds, new discoveries from our scientists and easy ways to help protect beach birds.
- Important Bird Area eBulletin - Learn about Audubon North Carolina’s work to preserve the state's 96 Important Bird Areas (IBAs) in North Carolina comprising of 4.9 million acres.
- Brown-headed Nuthatch eBulletin - Join the flock in conserving the Brown-headed Nuthatch by signing up here. We'll send you info and ideas for keeping your birds safe and thriving throughout the year.
- Local Roots eBulletin - Join the growing group of gardeners committing to buy and grow local with Local Roots. By signing up for the Local Roots e-bulletin, we'll send tips and tricks to transform your bird-friendly yard with native plants.
How you can help, right now
Stay in Touch with Pine Island
Learn about the bird conservation research taking place at Pine Island and find nature-focused events happening at this Important Bird Area along the Outer Banks in our periodic eBulletin.