Ways to Help
You can join the excitement by becoming a supporter and/or volunteer of the Donal C. O'Brien Jr. Sanctuary and Audubon Center at Pine Island.
There are songbirds in the maritime forest, waterfowl in the fields, ponds and impoundments, and wading birds in the marshes. With your help, all of this beauty, and more, will be saved for the enjoyment of all.
Learn how your donation can support ongoing conservation efforts at the Sanctuary.
Please become a supporter today!
There are many ways to become a supporter of the Audubon Sanctuary in Corolla:
- Become a T. Gilbert Pearson Society member supporter at the $1,000 level.
- Join the Cardinal Club and become a monthly donor.
- Become a volunteer to help us maintain trails, remove invasive species, monitor water quality and more (consider having your organization become involved too).
- Stay in touch by signing up for our bulletin about the sanctuary.
- Sign up for a kayak tour when in the area.
- Learn about the birds and wildlife that we are trying to protect.
- Ask your questions and let us know what interests you by sending us an email -firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
How you can help, right now
Stay in Touch with Pine Island
Learn about the bird conservation research taking place at Pine Island and find nature-focused events happening at this Important Bird Area along the Outer Banks in our periodic eBulletin.
Click Orange Button to register for Guided Kayak Programs
Protect the Sanctuary
Every donation will be used to protect the 6,000 acres of marsh complex within the sanctuary and the wildlife it supports.